The best thing about the past is that it has passed. Everything you’ve done, everything that has happened is over, finished — behind you.
“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
But before there is a transformation, you must give yourself completely to God. Surrender your life to Christ as your Lord and Savior and God promises you a new identity in Him.
No matter what you may have done before being born again in Christ, in Him you are a new creation.
Take time to meditate on these bits of Scripture about your renewal and rebirth as God’s adored child. By faith, agree with what God’s Holy Word says about you, and claim His promises to you as His beloved Child.
In Christ, you are …
- Justified, forgiven, and redeemed (Romans 3:24; Ephesians 1:7)
- Crucified to your old, sinful self and raised to a new life (Romans 6:6; Ephesians 2:5)
- Free from condemnation (Romans 8:1)
- Chosen, holy, and blameless before God (Ephesians 1:4)
- Blessed with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)
- Near to God (Ephesians 2:13)
- Filled with wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30)
- A partaker of God’s promises (Ephesians 3:6)
- Transferred from spiritual darkness into God’s light (Ephesians 5:8)
- Guarded in your heart and mind by God’s peace (Philippians 4:7)
- Perfectly provided for, with all your needs supplied (Philippians 4:19)
- Complete (Colossians 2:10)
Repeat the Scriptural truths above again and again. Meditate on what God says about you in His Word, and you will be “transformed by the renewing of your mind” (Romans 12:2). The devil’s lies and accusations about you can no longer defeat you. God’s protection and love will replace Satan’s deceit with your new identity as “The righteousness of God” in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Don’t look back. Stand firm in the “now” of God’s liberty, His provision, His love, and protection. Before you are a clean slate, a fresh start and of course, a new beginning.
If you would like to strengthen your relationship with the Lord so you can grow closer in your identity with Him, please leave us a message www.kvibes .org or call this number 08022350327
1,068 total views